- Elegant king-size bedrooms
- High ceilings & original fireplaces
- Spacious marble bathrooms
- Frette sheets, bathrobes, & slippers
- Two open-air piazzas
- European-style continental breakfast
- Nightly wine and cheese service
- Third floor library with honor bar
- Complimentary WIFI & bicycles
- Curated concierge service
The décor of 86 Cannon provides a refreshing twist on traditional Charleston elegance. Rooms combine midcentury finishes with classic French elements, and throughout the property, there's an ambiance of updated Southern luxury.
86 Cannon is located in Charleston's vibrant Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood. The historic property was built in 1862 during the early days of the Civil War, and was later owned by several prominent Charlestonians, including James R. Cantwell, Adelaide Gibbes and Peter P. Poinsette, whose sister was Septima Poinsette Clark, the noted civil rights leader.